No, you are not a bad person. While I liked it, it really isn't a "Movie". It is a great time to watch cool cars, great bombs, and reminise about old cartoons.
It was not a meal, it was more like one of those chocolate bunnies at Easter that are hollow. With pictures like that, you have to keep your expectations low.
2 comments:
I didn't really like it either. It was ok to me. I honestly left the movie and thought, "I should have stayed home and cleaned my room."
No, you are not a bad person. While I liked it, it really isn't a "Movie". It is a great time to watch cool cars, great bombs, and reminise about old cartoons.
It was not a meal, it was more like one of those chocolate bunnies at Easter that are hollow. With pictures like that, you have to keep your expectations low.
Post a Comment