I'm surprised at how much I'm loving it here.
SWEET HOME IDAHO!
This is my crazy little sister, Randee....
This is Geoff, and we're at Triple Play... fun times were had by all.
(This one's for you, Monica!)
This is my new fabulous girl friend, Hillary - she's adorable...

This handsome devil is Joe. Pretty much my favorite.
(Excuse our double chins. We really didn't eat too much over
Thanksgiving... the picture was just taken at an unflattering angle... hehe.)

And the sister once again... Stay tuned for more fun Idaho adventures!

I know, you're excited.
This is my crazy little sister, Randee....
This is Geoff, and we're at Triple Play... fun times were had by all.
(This one's for you, Monica!)
This is my new fabulous girl friend, Hillary - she's adorable...
This handsome devil is Joe. Pretty much my favorite.
(Excuse our double chins. We really didn't eat too much over
Thanksgiving... the picture was just taken at an unflattering angle... hehe.)
And the sister once again... Stay tuned for more fun Idaho adventures!
I know, you're excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment