This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Friday, January 25, 2008

Lindsey made me do it...

So I went to read Lindsey's blog, and was totally blindsided... it said I was "tagged" if I read her post... So here goes nothing. :) (Thanks a LOT Linds!)

1. What is your occupation? Substitute Teacher/Barista/Rent-A-Princess
2. What color are your socks right now? Not wearing socks, though I'm sure they'd feel nice in this frigid cold. I'm kinda over the wintertime. C'mon spring!
3. What are you listening to right now? The soft hum of my sub-par space heater. I think it's a space heater for ants.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Oh dear... a few bites of apple pie. I think my Mom is trying to sabotage my pre-marital beautification process!
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Not to save my life!
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Hot pink. Extra hot.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Adam... the most handsome, loving, talented, spiritual, hilarious, friendly, thoughtful, and all-around incredible man I know. He's in Rexburg, so we have a nightly "date" on the phone. Pretty cute.
8. How old are you today? 23 years, 5 months... ish.
9. Favorite drink? Water. I'm a recovering Diet Coke and Diet Dr. Pepper-a-holic.
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Anything with Adam. Otherwise... soccer or lacrosse. I think lacrosse is rad... a mix between soccer, football, croquet... and I digress.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Ha ha ha... yep! It's one of my favorite hobbies.
12. Favorite Pets? Spike "Puppy" Anderson... RIP
13. Favorite food? Sushi... mmm...
14. What was the last movie you watched? Juno. I highly recommend it. Very funny.
15. Favorite holiday of the year? Christmas - This year was the best Christmas EVER.
16. What do you do to vent anger? Cry, work out, talk to Adam, "retail therapy", sleep.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie. She has EVERYTHING.
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall... I LOVE Fall... the colors, the clothes... :)
19. Hugs or kisses? Yes, please! Adam does very well with both.
20. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries. Though I did have a sudden craving for blueberry pancakes tonight. Mmmm... doesn't that sound delish? Who's in??
21. Do you want your friends to comment on the blog or fill it out on their blog? Uhh... you don't have to do either. But it's kinda fun.
22. Who is most likely to follow the rules and put this on their blog? Linds... she already did, but she's the one who would. Maybe Morales?
23. Who is least likely to do what they are told? Aaron. Of course.
24. Living arrangements? My own room (finally!), Mom & Dad's house, Hayden ID :)
25. When was the last time you cried? Last night. Miss my lil guy.
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes. Lots and lots of shoes.
27. Who is the friend that you have the most in common with that will read this? I have the most in common with Adam. (Are you sick from all the cheesy answers yet? Ha!)
28. Favorite smells? Ralph Lauren Blue (my perfume), Adam's aftershave, fresh laundry, rain on pavement.
29. What did you do last night? Worked out, cleaned room, talked to Adam
30. What inspires you? Love, my faith, watching Lance Armstrong in a race, finding goodness in people.
31. What are you afraid of? Dying before I change the world.
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Umm... yes!
33. Favorite dog breed? Yorkshire Terriers... the itty bitty ones.
34. How many years at your current job? 7 years at Rooster's... 3 months subbing
35. Favorite place you've ever been? Huntington Beach is a special place :)
36. How many states have you lived in? Arizona, Idaho, California
37. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
38. Ever driven motorcycle or heavy machinery? Negative.
39. Who's your favorite NFL team? Whoever my love is rooting for... I don't really care.
40. Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? I just use my cell. That's all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darcy, your blog has the most "I digress" phrases of any blog in the world. Since that is my favorite phrase . . . . this is like willing the lottery.

I digress . . .

paintingyoupretty said...

LOVE the shout out. Sorry it took me so long to read :)