Tonight my cousin Emily told me that her mom (my aunt), Joanne, is an "avid reader" of my blog. I had no idea! I was pretty excited about that... So tonight I'd like to give a shout out to Aunt Joanne in Rocklin, CA.
...And to you! Who knows who else reads this darn blog! If you're here on a regular basis, or even for the first time, leave a comment on this post! PLEASE!! I want to know who's reading! Just click on the little link below this post that says "comments" and just type in a quick hello.
And now, for a quick update... The Big Day approacheth! About 50 days left! I'm so darn excited, and can't believe it's coming so soon. The biggest thing I'm excited about is to actually live in the same zip code as Adam -- we haven't had that luxury for most of the time we've been together. Rexburg seems so very far away when your fiance lives there, I'll tell ya what!
Well... thanks for reading, friends. It's fun to know someone's looking at my crazy ramblings. Love you all... happy blogging!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
a quick hello. P.s. RandeebrynAnderson.blogspot.com
I read it!! You're always really funny...I was waiting FOREVER for you to update it! Thanks Darcy! :)
I read your blog, everytime you make a post it is updated on my Google Reader. So I read all your posts. And so does my wife.
it took you FOREVER to write an entry !!!! i've been checking like crazyyyyy. miss you
About time Dar....I heckle you weekly to post a new blog so gracias..
Hi Darcy, I know I already told you this but I check your blog daily! We are excited for the wedding! And excited to have you down here close to us!
I read! I read! 50 days left, eh? I think I was only engaged for 60 -- hehe!
I am reading! You're an exceptional writer and it's just what I need for a little pick-me-up!
oops! I just commented using my work blog account. that's probably weird. sorry about that!
I read your Blog too You Make me Laugh.
I am a new reader, just ended up at your blog by coincidence. I was so excited to see you and Adam at the dance. Where are you planning on living when you move to Rexburg? Check us out dans-crib.blogspot.com
-Kami Shaw
Hello Darcy! Congrats on the wedding! We look forward to seeing more posts. Check us out anytime at rjortega.blogspot.com
50 days! I am so excited to see you and the "in laws" again. Our baby girl will be here in 8 days. Still no name...yikes, better get on that one. I love reading your Blog. I always tell John how incredible you are at writing and I love the Anderson sense of humor that fills every entry. I love you girl!
Darcy!
Lara told me about your blog, so until today I was a "blog stalker." I am excited for your upcoming wedding! How exciting!
-Maggie
Darcy, I am Britni Hansen's cousin, and I found your blog one day on her site, and honestly it's because I like the name Darcy, so I looked at it, and loved it. You just seem like such a nice person, lame I know. But I thought I'd tell you that I've read your blog:) Cheyenne
Darcy,
So, I totally feel like I'm stalking you, but I started reading your blog one day after I saw the link of Facebook... or Myspace... or wherever. Anyway, it had me so amused that I now check it regularly! Congrats on the engagement and upcoming wedding!
hi darcy! this is corrine (foster) taggart, we were in the HB ward together and i do love your blog. ours is corrineandalex.blogspot.com in case you ever want to know what's going on in our lives! hope all is well! congrats on your engagement and good luck w all the wedding plans!
hey darc! its been FOREVER but your face came up on facebook and i realized (dont be mad!) that i ad totally forgotten about you. im excited for you to get married. you guys look super cute. keep up the blog, i always love to hear what you have to say! and good luck with everything, im sure the day is soon! you'll be beautiful im sure. ~sara hall
Post a Comment