Ohh man. My brother Skyler is still the most hilarious person I know, even when he's thousands of miles away in the Philippines... Read the following excerpt from this week's letter, and then check out my interpretation below....
"This week I had the opportunity to go on splits with an elder named Elder Decano in my area. I took him to the farthest part of our area that takes an hour and a half to get to. haha. But we ended up having a lot of fun. Before I go on with what happened I must remind you about the unique church in my area called "The Church of the Back to Christ Royal Family in the 7th Millennium Inc.". This church couldn't be described any better then utterly ridiculous. Their founder is a guy named Edmundo Lahi, who if I'm not mistaken was a high ranked soldier in the army here back in the day. But his nickname in the church is "The Only Singing Revolutionary Power Belted Messenger of Jesus Christ". The members of this church wear a badge necklace style around their neck called the "Micro Living Warrior Power ID" which has something written on the back called the "Double Bladed Power Password", which if I'm not mistaken is a password to get into heaven or something of that nature. So back in my first transfer here in San Leon, my companion and E. Neeley and I were both trying to obtain one of these so called power ID's so that we too could be saved. haha. So to make a long story short, E. Neeley ended up getting one from an investigator in a different area when he was on splits. So his soul was saved but mine on the other hand, was still at risk. But while I was working with E. Decano I saw one of these badges displayed in the window of this lady's house that we were at. After talking with this lady, I found out that she was a no longer a member of this religion, but she keep the ID on display for rememberence. So knowing that my salvation was in sight, I went to work. Shortly after some crafty speaking and convincing, she gladly gave her ID to me and granted me immortality."
Ok, so I did a little Google research to find some pictures or information about this awesomely-bad religion, but to no avail... but I did find a few pictures that might help us to piece this one together...
So, according to the titles, the religion has something to do with this...
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment