West Yellowstone's movie theatre plays only one movie at a time, and only at 7 and 9:30 at night. Fortunately, the current movie playing is The Dark Knight (the new BATMAN movie). Unfortunately, however, we have shows at the Playmill every night, and have to be there from 4:45 to about 10:45 every night... Which means NO Batman for us.
But, of course, this didn't stop us. Today at 1:30, the manager of the theatre was gracious enough to give us (the Playmill kids) a private matinee showing. We were stoked. Adam was so excited that all day yesterday he kept asking, "Is it time to see BATMAN yet??"
Needless to say, we went... we saw... and we absolutely LOVED it!
And WHY, do you ask? Well, I'll give you MY reasons...
I LOVED...
- The Bat Pod -- The most amazing motorcycle in any movie. Ever. So awesome.
- Heath Ledger -- It's a shame he's no longer around to do another Batman. Oscar-worthy.
- The "Magic Trick -- Ok, so it was a little gross... but in a totally awesome way.
Ok, so I've gotta go... time to change over the set. I'll be adding to this post for sure!
Who's seen it? What did you think? Leave a message after the... BEEEEEP!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
BATMAN WAS TOTALLY SICK!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it & can you give Oscars to dead people? I think you can
This was a VERY good movie. Heath Ledger was amazing. You can see why he slumped into a depression playing a part like that. It made you look at Batman a whole new way, too. He's not always the hero...he does what's best for the people!
Holy moses! I was out in Montana for a few days for a wedding, and the grooms brother was talking about your play! It's connecting! Even wierder, I think I went to school with your husband, Adam! You Pingels are not easy to forget-there's so many of you! I'm glad to see he has met someone who writes well, and is great at acting! Congratulations on getting married! I look forward to hearing more about your adventures!
Post a Comment