This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

D is for Diet

...Adam's that is.

No, Adam isn't on a diet. He's got the metabolism of a small village of marathon runners combined. It's ridiculous. He eats a piece of cake, he loses five pounds. I smell the piece of cake from across the room, I gain five. It's incredible.

Anyhoo, I'd just like to pay special tribute to Adam's diet. I have to keep myself from rolling my eyes and shaking my head when I behold his glorious food choices. I guess I have to remember that the poor guy has been living with all boys for the past few years and eats like a single college boy.

And now, behold... Two of Adam's favorite foods!
(Special thanks to Natalie Dee for the cartoons)

natalie dee
nataliedee.com

natalie dee
nataliedee.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! You made me laugh and shake my head when you said Adam has the "metabolism of a small village of marathon runners combined." I totally know what you mean! And to prove it, Dan at two of Adam's hotdog burritos with no complaints. Not long after we were married, I started calling Dan my Bottomless Pit. I can't begin to image how I'll be able to feed him and growing children someday if they eat anything like him.

-Karen Bell

Anonymous said...

I love it! Hilarious!