This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

F is for Family

I was looking on our family website for the Simon side (my mom's side) and I happened upon some fun pictures... Enjoy!




When did Sky get such hairy arms?




Clearly, I got my good looks from my Dad.


...Who got his good looks from HIS Dad. (Love you, Papa!)

3 comments:

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

Darcy, your wedding pic is gorgeous! And your dad is hilarious. You have such a cute sense of humor in your posts...now I know where it came from. Tell your mom hi. -Tiffany-

Dot said...

Cute Darcy! Let us know when you two get back to Rexburg and where you are living! Love ya!

ash and jonny said...

hey! it was so fun to see you at the playmill. you guys were amazing! and now i found your blog!