This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Monday, September 29, 2008

R is for...

RANDEE... my little sister...


RILEY... my adorable niece...


RAECHELLE... my friend for about 19 years now... right?


REXBURG... where I now live...
(This is the Rexburg Temple, where Adam proposed the 2nd time)


Ok, that is all... yet another slightly boring post...
(I'm clearly trying to get through my AlphaBlog... Kiiiinda sick of it.)

3 comments:

Jenna Anderson said...

haha. I feel your pain! You are closer to done than not!! Only 1o more letters! Sorry to remind you there are that many left though! As i have mentioned this got painfully difficult for me to finish also!
But seriously, keep up the good work.

Randee said...

Yayyyyyyyy it's me!!!!

Raechelle said...

Holy cow, I'm on your blog???

I am truly honored. And yes, 19 years sounds about right - does that make us old yet?