Does anybody else watch this show? I LOVE it! It's becoming an addiction... whenever I'm home, Adam-willing, I watch TLC. If you haven't seen it, it's the real-life comings and goings of the Gosselins, who had a pair of twins (Madelyn and Cara) and decided to go for just... one... more. Well... thanks to fertility treatments, it wasn't just one more -- it was six. SIX!!
It's darling... And I've completely fallen in love with Mady and Cara... and the sextuplets... Alexis, Aaden, Collin, Hannah, Leah and Joel. They're the cutest kids, and so fun to watch. If you haven't seen it... check it out.
Aaaand when Jon & Kate plus Eight isn't on... well... you may recognize these fashion Gurus...

I'm a believer.
I may also have too much time on my hands.
I may also have too much time on my hands.

2 comments:
I am totally addicted to Jon and Kate too!! It makes my life seem a lot easier. I've seen them all and watch the re-runs.
DARCY!!! I am soooo with you on "John and Kate Plus Eight". I watch it ALL the time!!! (That, and What Not to Wear, and The Office...)
Post a Comment