This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Thursday, October 2, 2008

U is for...

U can HELP!

Alright, so there's a new blog in the blogosphere:

SAVE THE PINGELS

Basically, Adam and are going to have about $74 dollars to cover gas and groceries each month for the next three months... which will probably just cover the gas part. Here's where you come in!

I'm selling anything and everything to supplement our work and plasma income: Clothing, handbags, shoes, coats, homemade bread and goodies... you name it, I'm selling. Check it out regularly for new items. I'm going to put up some great things... have a looksie!

Peace, Love, and lots of Ramen noodles.

2 comments:

Holly said...

dar, you should have an etsy shop.
etsy.com.

Anonymous said...

Darc, hun, why don't you just take out a small student loan to cover your expenses? That's what my hubby and I had to do to get through his last year. It's not the end of the world.