This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Saturday, October 4, 2008

W is for Went... again.

So I succumbed to my need for money and went to the plasma center again. I wasn't sure I'd do it, but after figuring out our budget for the next three months, I had no choice.

Luckily, this time was a much more pleasant experience.

Really. There's not much to say about it except that it was probably so much better because Adam and I went at the same time, and he got to sit on the bed next to me. So we got to hold hands and give plasma... Awww...

Ok, stop rolling your eyes.

Have you seen the amazing new blog? Click here...

SAVE THE PINGELS

I think you'll enjoy it... and who knows, you might just find something you like!

1 comment:

Jen said...

It's okay, we all still love you. :-) My husband and I are on a huge budget too, so I understand. *hugs*