This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged... Thanks, Bri!


10 years ago...

I was... 14
I was obsessed with... Stake Dances, NSync, anything Hippie/Bohemian-ish
My school pictures looked like... A chubbier, less-confident version of me.


5 things on my 'to do list' today...

1-Go to work (Check!)
2-Deposit at the bank (Check!)
3-Go to Plasma Center (Umm... will do tomorrow)
4-Make Lasagne (Check!)
5-Put up a few Christmas Decorations (Check!)


5 snacks I enjoy...

1-Diet soda, Sobe, or Water
2-Twix (Guilty Pleasure)
3-Reduced-fat Wheat thins (I ate a whole box of them in 24 hours)
4-Pink Lady Apples
5-Anything sugar-free or fat-free, but still tasty!


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...

1-Get out of debt IMMEDIATELY
2-Pay off our parents' houses
3-Buy myself a house
4-Trade in the Toyota for something a bit nicer & buy Adam a truck
5-Secure my kids' educational (college tuition) future

(6)-Go shopping BIG time! (why lie?)



5 places I have lived....

1-Taylor, AZ
2-Coeur d'Alene/Hayden, ID
3-Rexburg, ID
4-Huntington Beach, CA
5-West Yellowstone, MT



5 Jobs I have had....

1-Dance Instructor
2-Barista/Server/Busser
3-Marketing Rep
4-Substitute Teacher
5-Actress

I hereby tag... Randee, Mom Anderson, Johnny and Jenna

No comments: