
Watch out, West Yellowstone... we're coming back for the summer!
Adam and I had auditions on Valentine's Day for the 2009 Season at the Playmill Theatre in West Yellowstone, MT. We are SO excited for the upcoming season, which will include the following shows...



We are stoked to go back, and can't wait to spend the summer with our best friends. Lots of us from last summer are coming back, which makes it even MORE exciting!
So... I guess I have one more thing to say...
COME SEE US!!
...Seriously. Especially if you're in the greater Idaho Falls/Rexburg area. It's a quick hour and a half drive to West, and you won't regret it! Visit the PLAYMILL WEBSITE for tickets and showtimes.
3 comments:
congrats! how exciting!!
You will be doing some fun shows this year! I love Guys and Dolls! Hopefully we will be able to come down this year and see at least one show. Good luck!
Darcy--
We have the Eaton Reunion on July 9/10 & 11 up in Island Park. Please let me know which night would be the best--probably between Thursday & Friday night cause Saturday is always the big one for reunions. Thanks Dot
Post a Comment