
No... Baby Pingel is not here, yet... *sniff, sniff*
I've had a false labor start or two, and was driving myself CRAZY watching the clock, and over-thinking every little pain, discomfort, or unfamiliar feeling. "Am I going into labor? Is it time YET???"
I knew I needed a distraction. Something. ANYTHING.
So... Mamma got crafty!
And what, you ask, did I create? Behold... Fall crafts!!
CRAFT #1 - The Fall Wreath
(Which, I might add, is even more gorgeous in person)
(Which, I might add, is even more gorgeous in person)
More to come, I assure you! The crafting will continue until the baby gets here...
So help me, Martha Stewart!!
Next crafting projects: More plaque-ish things... Baby hats... A cold-weather car seat cover... Stay tuned!
(Thanks to i can read for the "Lets Get Creative" picture.)
3 comments:
I love that fall wreath. You should make another and send it my way ;) You are so much more productive than I was when I was at this stage with Rachel--I just read books and watched movies!
Yes! I love to see creative-ness... Baby "P"?? Will be here soon enough. I am so anxious to meet him, well he will be 1 before that happens. I am anxious to see him! I wanna know what P stands for. I am staying tuned.
I am such an idiot...it just dawned on me.... baby P as in baby Pingel. I am a fool and yes we are related. We are blood and there is nothing you can do about it. Im really bright.
Post a Comment