This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Quick BABY Update...

The end draws near...

Monday's doctor appointment gave the following info:
- He's in head-down position... yay!
- I'm measuring perfectly... 36 weeks... so no moving the due date (DARN!)

That is all. I'm hoping he comes early--and I think he hopes he does, too!

5 comments:

L said...

YAY! You are in my prayers nightly! Hope the next few weeks fly by!

Kristen said...

Darcy!!

It's Kristen Kent (Redd) your ol' Missouri roomate! I just found your blog : ) Congrats on your pregnancy! That little one could come at any time. My daughter Aubrey was born at 35 weeks so be ready! : ) Hope all is well with you guys. You look great!

kredd2@gmail.com

*wife* said...

i'm so excited for you! i love baby updates and i secretly live vicariously through everything said about pregnancy (cuz i'm scared to death of it but can't wait till i have that special blessing). my prayers are with you as the big day gets closer, and i hope to hear all about it when life gets back to some form of normal.

Megan said...

that is sooo exciting! Do ya'll have a name picked out yet?

Raechelle said...

oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh.

YOU ARE HAVING A BABY.

That blows my mind. He is going to be a rock star.

:)