This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Meet Baby Jack


He's finally here!


Our cute little cone-headed alien. Just brand new here...

Looks very grumpy in these pictures.
Perhaps 2 hours of pushing was hard on him, too!


My post-pushing glamour... looking as exhausted as I felt.


The happiest Dad you'll ever meet...


We arrived at the hospital at 10pm on Sunday night. Jack was born at 10:01 am the next morning at 7 lbs 3 oz and 20 inches long. He's a really good baby so far, rarely cries, and is becoming a good little eater. I will post the entire story in another post -- but for now, enjoy the pictures!

26 comments:

The Cysewski Family said...

Darcy congrats! We just talked to Adam and he told us all the drama...You are my hero! You look like the happiest mom in the world! He's so precious and absolutely perfect! Congrats, we cant wait to meet him! We love you guys!

The Hughes Family said...

HE looks like hes a perfect mix of the both of you! His eyes are sooo big which is the greatest ever! Im so happy for you both! Enjoy being a mommy! Its the greatest!

Eileen Jensen said...

ADORABLE, And look at you, you have the new mom glow I can hardly believe you pushed for two hours. Hope all went well heres to a quick recovery to you darcy. Adams expression is amazing. Awhhhhhh Babies.

The Hughes Family said...

HE looks like hes a perfect mix of the both of you! His eyes are sooo big which is the greatest ever! Im so happy for you both! Enjoy being a mommy! Its the greatest!

Charisa and Trent said...

He's here! He's here! He's here!! Hooray for not being pregnant anymore!!!!! He's an absolute doll, congratulations!!!!

801-921-2896 said...

Darc, don't let Jack fool you . . .They like to hide their cries until after they leave the hospital. ;)

emily said...

WAHOOOO! YAY YAY YAY! So exciting....I cant wait to meet him. Congrats!!!

The Pingel Family said...

I can't wait to hear the story! And he is such a little cutie! I hope you are all feeling well and getting some rest! I will send the boppy with the Pingels when they come down to see you. Let me know if you need anything!

The Pingel Family said...

I can't wait to hear the story! And he is such a little cutie! I hope you are all feeling well and getting some rest! I will send the boppy with the Pingels when they come down to see you. Let me know if you need anything!

Hailee said...

Congrats Darcy!! He's so cute and he looks just perfect! I'm so happy or the two of you!

The Cornett Family said...

Congratulations!!!! He's so cute! Isn't it the most amazing experience when they hand them to you for the first time??? The best news is, is that it's equally as cool with your second! Hope you're doing well! Way to go on the 2 hours of pushing you super-woman!

The Pingel Family said...

Oh i forgot one word of encouragement--the next baby should be a lot easier. I went from three hours of pushing Rachel to three pushes with Brandon. And most women I know say their second was a lot easier too. But that's something to think about later..next year at this time right ;)

mary smidt said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys! He is so cute! Way to go!

Tiff said...

YAY!!! Way to go mama!

Bidwell said...

so so so so so cute! We hope that you are both recovering well!!! Can't wait to meet him! let me know when you need a meal or anything!!!

Taylor Thompson said...

Congratulations! Way to go on only going 1 day over - from what everyone has told me, that is a big accomplishment for a first baby! This post makes me wish that I wasn't 20 weeks away from my little guy!

Bri said...

Congratulations! We are so glad he is finally here! And you look glowing and beautiful in those pictures! Have fun with your new little man!

Kjersti said...

THAT IS GREAT!!! Can't wait to meet your son! Congrats to the both of you!!!

Holly said...

awww, congratulations! so crazy seeing you with a baby! i'm happy for you guys!

Brooke said...

Yay! Congrats. I hope he is a perfect little angel for you!

Camille English said...

He's beautiful Darcy. So sweet! Makes me want to have my new one now.

Raechelle said...

Congrats!! He's beautiful! Can't wait to meet him!

Kelsee said...

Hooray!!! He's so cute! So happy you and baby are doing well. Congrats! -Kelsee

Frantz Family said...

So proud of you!!! Labor is something else huh? Congrats you three, parenthood is such an amazing journey.

The Crebs Family said...

Congrats! How fun that he is finally here. Enjoy your pampering in the hospital :) The best part of the hospital stay is the cool new water jug you get! WOO HOO

Anonymous said...

Congrats Darcy and Adam. jack is adoreable. I'm glad you have your cute little guy now. We can't wait to meet him. I hope all is well! Love Zack and Lizzie