This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blog-dentity Crisis

I'm having an identity crisis.

Well, my blog is having an identity crisis.

Don't get me wrong... Good ol' "Charmed Life" has done me well, and I loved her even when she was "Darcy Fabulous" (in my pre-marital existence), but I really don't know what she is anymore.

Do I want her to be a mommy blog? Do I want this to be a craft blog? How about my writing/poetry/song lyrics... do those things belong here? Should I make separate blogs for each? Should Jack have his own blog to show pictures, etc?

I just don't know.

I've been thinking about a change of scenery... As in, ditching (maybe?) the "darcyfabulous" address and bringing "Charmed Life" to a blogspot address that suits her better. A brand new life for the blog. I used to have a blog just for my writing/poetry... which I deleted. Today. I hadn't used it in months (years?), and it felt really "emo" to me. Ew.

So... yeah. I'm still not sure. I have kind of done a couponing blog, but I think I may delete that one, as well. I just don't have the time/fortitude/resources it takes to run a couponing blog. The coupon blogs I follow update on an daily, even hourly basis. It's nuts, and I really really appreciate the steals and deals I cash in on by following them. But... I know my limits. Maybe I'll just post about great deals every now and then on my mommy blog.

Or maybe "darcyfabulous" will be where all my crafty/creative things go, and "Charmed Life" will have its own brand new life. Hmm.

I think that may be the answer.

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Ally J said...

How bout a blog just about Darcy? That says special, great, creative and talented all in one!

The Cornett Family said...

I like the idea of Darcy Fabulous being your creative blog with songs/poetry, and crafts, and then Charmed life being kind of your family journal/ show-off-adorable-baby-boy blog. Plus it's always nice to have a new craft blog to stalk!

Kristen said...

Sometimes it is nice to separate your interest so you can focus on one thing. I'll look forward to whatever you come up with! : )