When it comes to actually making it to the gym, I think the hardest part is putting on my gym clothes and running shoes and walking out the door. It's not usually my body that is stopping me because I'm too tired/lazy/busy/whatever... It's the little devil on my shoulder that starts making excuses until one day, I think, "Gym who?"
But then again, if I just put on my gym clothes, I'm practically there and sweating to the oldies.
Looking fabulous is half the battle.
3 comments:
Its all about the gym clothes! I am a nike snob...seriously!
Gym who . . . I thought it was ThomCarter who?
Hello leg! Whats up? So I've been reading your stuff for a while and I gotta say..your a lot more witty now than when you were..oh say..twelve? ;-) I posted a link to your blog on mine, if thats ok with you!
Post a Comment