But I digress.
Last night I gave blood. I figure if I'm not in a financial position to donate loads of money outside of my tithing and fast offering contributions, I can at least donate my bodily fluids. It's a renewable resource I'm glad to share with the world.
In related news, I was texting my old friend Dave from college, and we were talking about my busy Thursday night, which also included plans to visit the gym and also watch The Office. He said... "Wow, Darc... you're a humanitarian, comedy lovin, buns of steel lady!!"
I think that pretty much sums me up. Especially the buns of steel part. Thanks Dave.
Anyhoo, I yoinked a family photo from my little sister Randee's MySpace page... thought I'd post it for your viewing enjoyment. This is good stuff here, people... good stuff.
Happy FRIDAY!
(PS... Is anyone doing anything exciting this weekend?)

The Family (Dad, Mom, Randee, Skyler and Me) at the Anderson Reunion in August 2006. My two older brothers and their families couldn't make it...
Miss you guys.
1 comment:
I am pretty much useless after 12 on Fridays. I think they should just cut their losses and let me leave. I've put in a solid 36 hours. That should be enough.
Post a Comment