This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday Friends-day!

I wanted to post
I'm up late at night
But work is at 8
It's too late to write

So rhyming instead
A moment or two
Will lead to these "pics"
Your pleasure to view!

Happy Wednesday.

(You will also find...They're center-aligned!
Ok, enough rhyming, now I mean it! ...Anybody want a peanut?)


I love this girl!
My kindred spirit and new BFF, Dez... She's the only one who understands
what it's like to be a yellow-personality Leo who just went brunette...
Pictured here, we are being chased by the Paparazzi at an after-party.

You say "Luau", I say "Lu-WOW!"
Pictured here, I'm with her majesty K-Ro, and the original MC...
(Who, clearly, happens to get more booty than a toilet seat!)
This is the night I ran into the girl carrying the lemonade, and
ran around with a sticky, yellow-stained shirt all night.

Alo-HA!

1 comment:

CoCo said...

Totally one of my absolute favorite lines from Princess Bride. Well placed! :)