This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Snow Day!

The rumors are true: Kootenai County, ID (aka the place where I currently live) has declared a state of EMERGENCY! There is SO MUCH SNOW. Seriously. The kids have had three - yes, THREE - snow days in the past couple of weeks. Let's contrast that with the fact that we didn't have a snow day the ENTIRE time I was in high school.

For real-sies. I haven't seen snow like this since I was an even smaller munchkin than I am right now. Check it out...


This is the view from my front porch. And yes, it has snowed since this picture was taken.
PURE INSANITY.

...Just kidding. It's not so bad, and I'm still glad to be living in Coeur d'Alene.

But the part about LOTS OF SNOW still stands.

In other news, I have some fun new pictures I think you all should see. If I don't say my so myself, I think the following combo will produce some ridiculously good-looking offspring. Meet the Pingels. Watch out, world...




3 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

Hey Darc, Congrats on the engagement. We saw adam at a barbershop thing a few weeks ago. Are you going to be moving down here then? Is it a spring wedding? How fun. Keep in touch!

DaNiElLe said...

Well i have to admit, you are a dashingly good looking couple! Can't wait to see your babies! hehe. Congrats, I am so happy for you. I was wondering what was taking so long with hoe sweet and beautiful you are! All good time, I remember once in the relief society in the singles ward you had shared that you recently discovered that in your prayers you would say things like, heavenly father, please make him like me, and things like that but than you realized that all the things you planned for never ended up the way you planned, so instead you learned to pray for things differently, more for guidance on how things should go by his will, etc. I have always kept that with me.

Meagan Zastrow said...

Congratulations! The internet has some great uses and I'm glad that it has given us an opportunity to keep in touch. You look great and your guy is adorable. Have fun with all of the planning and I am jealous that you are in my favorite place, Coeur d" Alene.