This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Tribute.

I'd be ungrateful if I didn't say a word or two about the late President Gordon B. Hinckley. Those of you not of my faith may not know who this is, but he was the President of our Church for many years and he was, simply and purely, a good man. Members of the LDS Church worldwide loved - and love - President Hinckley. He lived 97 years, and served the people of the world with love and kindness every day of his life. I hope that, in my lifetime, I can emulate even just a fraction of the love and humility that this man possessed. He will be missed.

Another favorite man of mine, radio talk show host Glen Beck, said a few words about President Hinckley that really hit home with me. I'd love to share them with you... It's a quick clip, but it really nails it on the head.

1 comment:

DaNiElLe said...

Hey, great clip. I thought I was done being teary eyed but you proved me wrong. Thanks for that clip, I never heard of Glen Beck