This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Sunday, February 10, 2008

I Could Have Danced All Night...

Adam and I attended the Sweethearts Ball at BYU-Idaho this weekend. It was so fun to dress up and spin around the dance floor in a fancy gown... plus, Adam made me feel like a queen (as usual) and he happens to be a great dancer. Here are the highlights:

Adam brought me a rose, and had me blushing right off the bat...

And once the picture taking began... there was no stopping us.
I like this one because Adam's stealing a peek... :)
And the goofy-ness continues...
We may be crazy, but it's mostly just crazy about each other.

Now, donning our fancy trench coats, we brought "fabulous" to a new level...
Trying to look posh... P-O-S-H, posh!

After spinning around the dance floor for a few songs, we took a break.
Adam had some fun with the camera... Here are the results...

Sassy ol' me.
Adam, it's not polite to kiss with your eyes open...
He finally gets it right, and I look awkward... Ah! C'est la vie!
Hope you're all finding joy in your life and love in your hearts. Life is grand, isn't it?
Happy early Valentine's Day :)

1 comment:

britni jean said...

darcy, you two are so cute! and i love your dress!