This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

You must've been a beautiful baby...

This past weekend in southern ID was fun for many reasons... There was the Sweethearts Ball with Adam, of course, but also... Three beautiful little girls: My nieces, Hailee, Riley and Izzy (Isabelle). They're all growing up so fast and are even more fun every time I see them. And so, without further adieu, I give you the cutest little girls you're gonna see in a long time... (That is, until I have some mini Darcys of my own!)

Meet the lovely Isabelle Jane...
Izzy is growing up so fast. She's starting to look more and more like a good, solid mix of Trav and Jenna... but we'll see as she gets older. We can't quite decide who she looks like, but she's a pretty little gal, nonetheless. Izzy is a good baby, and was blessed this weekend after Trav and Jenna's ward conference.

And the full-of-energy Riley Paige...
The best Riley moment of the weekend was the first night we arrived -- Riley had a side ponytail, and instead of walking from place to place face-first like everybody else, she'd point her ponytail toward her destination and walk sideways with her head tilted... so cute. She'd also say, "See ya! Byyye!" When anyone was walking out the door. Riley is also a life-sized bobble head, and likes to shake her head from side to side. I think she knows she's got pigtails... pretty cute.

And my biggest fan, Hailee Marie!
My favorite thing this last weekend was Hailee's constant peading, "Darcy, will you tickle me soft?" She wanted me to slowly tickle her arm or her leg, and when I would, she'd get this glazed-over look in her eyes and she'd sit very still until I stopped the "soft" tickling. So funny. Hailee also loves to try on every single color of lip gloss she can find in my purse, lick it off her lips, and then go for another... Lucky for her, I've got a large selection!


No comments: