This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Finalists... vote for your favorite!



11 comments:

The English's said...

I like the last one the best, but they're all cute.

DaNiElLe said...

SO, I like the last one the best, the other two are great but the two of you are looking in different directions!

Jenna Anderson said...

Darcy, I vote for #3...but Trav votes for #2. You guys look so good together! YAY for the Pingels! So exciting!

hollylynn said...

I like the last one too!

hollylynn said...

I like the last one best, too.

corrine said...

my vote is definitely #2. the one where you guys are laughing. i always love engagement pictures the best where people look really happy together!

Mat and Bri McInelly said...

I vote for the 2nd

Anonymous said...

I really think you should consider using one without the fur -- Although it is IN now, I really think in a few years you'll be like "UHG -- what was I thinking -- what is that on me!?!" That thought aside, I like the second one the best. You are both smiling genuinely and look happy.

The Crebs Family said...

It was great to see you this weekend, hope that you had fun down here! I like the second one when you guys are smiling, it is cute!

britni jean said...

my vote, the middle one. i like both of your smiles!

Mat and Bri McInelly said...

I'm voting for #2...I like smiles with teeth!!