This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Monday, March 31, 2008

And the winner is...

Ta-Daa!! This is the photo that we've chosen for our announcements! I had a lot of people vote for the third photo also, but this one was always my favorite since we're both smiling with teeth and it's a good photo of both of us. My brother Johnny suggested either a black & white or a sepia finish so that our clothes match -- which I loved.


(Note: We weren't really sure that we were going to take pictures that day... because it was raining. So the mismatched outfits and fur-collared coat weren't really planned elements. We kinda just went with it... and I am thrilled with the results. I think I'll still love fur collars when I'm old and gray... trust me! I'm kinda fancy like that... hehe. Also, I'd love to give a shout out to my cousin, Jessica Maus, who did our photos. She's amazing!)

1 comment:

Brynne said...

Darcy! You are so gorgeous and I am so excited for you two! Love the blog! I love your hair all dark, too. Check out our blog! www.jbericksonfamily.blospot.com
Loves!