This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dang it, Brad!

Ok, so my friend Brad Griffitts tagged me on his blog... so here goes...

Attached or Single? Eternally and happily attached.

Best Friend? Adam, of course, is my very best friend... And then John, Alex, Holly, Jenn, Heidi, Liz, Jenna, Chelsi... I have lots of best friends.

Cake or Pie? Pie. Lemon Merangue. And I make my own... from scratch!

Day of Choice? Hmm... tomorrow! 4th of July! BBQ and Fireworks!

Essential Items? Computer, cell phone, makeup, water bottle

Favorite Color? Pink

Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy worms are my favorite!

Home Town? Hayden, Idaho. Adam and I want to live back in the Coeur d'Alene area again, someday... we'll cross our fingers.

Indulgences? Makeup from Sephora, eating out, going out to movies, SHOES!

January or July? July... dark, cold weather gets me down pretty quickly.

Kids? Someday... Adam's excited about having "monkeys" (kids), so maybe sooner than later.

Like or Love? Umm... I love Adam. I love summertime. I like popsicles.

Marriage Date? May 2nd, 2008... 63 days ago. Happily ever after.

Number of Siblings? Four. Johnny, Travis, Skyler and Randee.

Phobias/fears? Losing Adam is my biggest fear. He's everything to me!
6
Quotes? "Do they set it off at night?" - My friend Steph, about Old Faithful (hehehehe)

Reason to Smile? My hot husband, my cute nieces, the sunshine.

Season? Summer and Fall.

Tag Six...
Johnny/Dana, Travis/Jenna, Kelly, Cameron and Randee.

Unknown fact about me? I auditioned for American Idol in 2006. Did you know?

Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals?
I love meat... steak and sushi... chicken... mmm.

X-Rays or Ultrasounds? Uhhh... ultrasounds?

Your Favorite Food? Sushi, good steak, cold things (like popsicles and ice cream) and lately... orange juice and bananas.

Zodiac? Leo. Rawr.

3 comments:

Dot said...

Hey Darcy & Adam,
Just wanted you both to know how much I enjoyed watching your performces. I keep begging Rich to take me to another one this summer. Have fun! We have very close friends that are coming Thursday evening to watch you. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Dear Sister,
send me "fool" to randeeanderson@gmail.com
Thanks

Raechelle said...

Okay, Darcy...so I'm totally stalking you and Adam today and catching up on all your wonderfulness. You look GREAT, by the way, and kudos for inadvertently losing weight.

I also attempt to make lemon meringue pie from scratch...and have only succeeded once! What is your secret??