1. Adam - the love of my life, my best friend, my husband. Hot babe.
2. Hailee - my darling niece, who thinks I'm the queen of the world.
3. Riley - my 2nd oldest niece, who has the cutest laugh EVER.
4. Izzy and Camryn - The prettiest babies with the best cheeks.
5. Marriage - I make pies now, y'all. Seriously.
6. Playmill - Good times, great friends. Getting to do what I love.
7. Primary - Adam and I do Sharing Time in our ward. The kids are hilarious.
8. Inadvertently losing weight by dancing and running around for work. Yes!
9. Adam's curly hair is growing out. He's darling.
10. Summer. It's here. For reals. Hallelujah.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Darcy & Adam,
Loved seeing you and the Anderson reunion. Most of all, enjoyed your show so much! Hope to come to another one before the summer is over. Love ya! Dot
Post a Comment