We've had such an amazing week. Adam auditioned for the musical at BYU-I called She Loves Me and he was cast as the leading role - Georg! He is soooo excited and had a blast last night at his first rehearsal. If you ask me, it's just another testament to my husband's amazing talent - everything he touches turns to gold. I love him very much.
And now -- MY good news: I GOT A JOB! Yep, that's right... A JOB! It's nothing fancy, but it's work and it'll help to pay the bills. I'll be working at TJ Maxx in Idaho Falls. I love the store, so I think it'll be fun getting to see first hand what all the new merchandise is. Plus, it'll teach me a little self-restraint (we hope!)
Anyway, we realize that we are very blessed and know that our Heavenly Father loves us very much. AND if you can come see Adam perform in She Loves Me at the end of November/beginning of December, PLEASE DO!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Please let us know the dates of the performances and we will do everything we can to come.
Hey! We need to have you guys over sometime to hang out. And we love musicals so you'll have to let us know when tickets go on sale!
Hey Darcy! How are you?
Post a Comment