
About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 9, p.195
4 comments:
Haha, the good ol twilight blog. Nerd alert. Wee oo wee oo
I too am addicted to Twilight. What is up with that? I could NOT put the books down. My son and I have tickets for tomorrow. Hope it's not too bad!
I've been keeping up with you guys now that I know I have some not so related Pings out here in the world! I love how happy you guys are! Your b'day is the day before the girls'!
Becca
I'm addicted as well. I saw it twice in less than 18 hours. Sad I know. Hope all is well. You guys look so cute together. Hope all you two are doing well!
I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!!!
Post a Comment