BIG 8
8 things I'm passionate about1. Adam
2. My Faith
3. Music/Theatre
4. Cooking
5. Learning/Education/Reading
6. Cooking/Decorating/Wife Stuff
7. Dancing
8. Loving Others
8 words or phrases I use all the time
1. "Well I don't know... Something amazing, I guess!"
2. "I Yike You."
3. "I love you, muffin."
4. "Darlin"
5. "Don't... tickle... MEEEE!"
6. "Awwwight..."
7. "I know, right?"
8. "I don't feel very good."
8 things I want to do before I die
1. Have kids... little Pinglets
2. Record an album of my own songs
3. Publish a novel... or two... or ten
4. Go to NYC with Adam
5. Travel to Ohio with Adam
6. Have a Yorkshire Puppy
7. Live to see my grandkids grow up
8. Become everything God intended me to be.
8 things I want or need
1. A New Job
2. Less Debt
3. More Faith
4. Hot Bod
5. Winter Clothes
6. Humility
7. To write songs again
8. Kids...
8 places I would like to visit
1. NYC (again)
2. Home (next week!)
3. Ohio (Adam's mission)
4. Sweden (my heritage)
5. Hawaii
6. Kelowna, BC, Canada (I loved that place)
7. Nauvoo, IL
8. Somewhere tropical and warm... NOW!
8 restaurants I love
1. Bajio
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Syringa
4. Jamba Juice
5. Pita Pit
6. Wingers
7. Chili's
8. Red Robin
8 shows I like to watch
1. The Office
2. Jon & Kate Plus Eight
3. What Not To Wear
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Saturday Night Live
6. Will & Grace
7. The OC
8. Friends
8 people I tag
1. Johnny
2. Jenna
3. Mom Pingel
4. Alex
5. Holly
6. Mom Anderson
7. Randee
8. Brad Griffitts
1 comment:
Having little Pinglets is the bestest. They are lots of fun. Maybe you could have a set of triplets, too! Wink wink!
Post a Comment