This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Thursday, January 29, 2009

darcy's top ten things that are wrong with the world

- Keanu Reeves
- Two words: "Economic Bailout"
- Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana. I don't get it.
- Lyrics: "Are we human, or are we dancer?" Uhh... WHAT?!
- Earth to Oprah: Obama is the president, NOT the Messiah.
- 30 Rock beat The Office in the SAG awards. WHY?!
- Speaking of which... The Office was a re-run tonight. GRR.
- "I wanna make love right nah, nah, nah..." is not music.
- Mickey Rourke won a Golden Globe.
- Below-zero temperatures in Rexburg. (Take THAT, Gore!)

And an eleventh for good measure...

- The "Jess Simpson is FAT?!" media blitz. Let the girl EAT, people! She's still ridiculously gorgeous... love handles or no love handles. :)

8 comments:

k8 said...

still, those pants probably aren't helping the sitch.

Randee said...

I think the mom jeans, not the extra poundage was the real crime here.

emily said...

Oh GOSH Darcy. This post had me gut laughing out loud. You are funny. And I cannot agree MORE with your dame feelings on Oprah. SHUT UP already! And Yes, the Mom jeans are the culprit in this picture. Funny

Camille English said...

I'm so with you on everything Office, I don't understand what the hype about 30 Rock is I mean come on people it's Alec Baldwin how much more annoying of an actor can you get, and to top it off you get the Half retarted Tracy Morgan. I really don't get it.

Holly said...

amen sister!

and yep...eat all you want, jess. it doesn't change the fact that only seven women in america could pull off that outfit.

801-921-2896 said...

Darcy, you are a killer of new age music, right na na na.

Kari and Robert said...

this is by far your best post. I've been thinking all these things. minus the rexburg temp. it's 80 today in huntington, ouch.

The Pingel Family said...

So I saw on your "currently reading" sidebar that you are reading "An Inconvenient Book". Me too! You will have to let me know what you think when you finish, if you haven't already.