For those of you who haven't heard through the grapevine, on facebook, g-chat... etc, I'd like to officially blog-announce that I'm pregnant! I found out about 2 weeks ago, and I'm pretty sure I'm due in November. My first doctor's appointment is on April 3rd, so I'll have a better idea of how far along I am by then.
To answer the popular question, "Are you still going to Playmill?" the answer is HECK YES, we are! My roles have changed completely (which is a bummer, I'll admit), but I'm sure once my little one starts moving and this morning sickness/extreme fatige fades away, I'll be happy as pie.
I'll keep you posted as I know more on the situation... until then... I'll be napping and eating a LOT more than usual :)
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Well let me be the first (on your blog I'm sure) to say congrats!!! That is so exciting for you.
Oh Congratulations! I'm so happy for you, Your going to be an awesome Mommy!
Congrats. Darc - remember that you should never "eat for two" . . . that is a myth. You only need 300+ more calories / day for a baby. Ask Dana.
Darci -- dang, girl! You're announcing before your 6 weeks? That's a bit risky! :)
congrats!!!!! You'll be the best mom and I can't wait to hear what you're having so we can talk all about it!
OOOOOHHHH YAY!!!!!! Congrats, Darcy. I am so happy for you both! What an exciting time.
p.s. Enjoy these next 8 or so months. :)
I knew it congrats.
Post a Comment