This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Update

Happy Easter, everyone!

I am sitting in a dim corner of my parents' living room and wasting my life away on facebook, so I thought I'd do something semi-productive and give all y'all a little update on the Charmed Life of we, the Pingels.

Order of business #1 -- SCHOOL'S OUT. FOR. SUMMER! (Raise your hand if you just sang that in your head...) Adam is officially done with the 1st half of his Junior year of college. Hallelujah! Translation: We only have to live in Rexburg until December 2010! Woot! He had a great semester -- was able to perform in two BYU-Idaho Theatre Productions (She Loves Me and Burdens of Earth), joined the Comic Frenzy improv team, and sang with Vocal Union.

Which brings me to Order of Business #2...

ADAM'S ON THE ROAD! Currently, Adam is on tour with Vocal Union down to Southern California. He gets to go to Disneyland, the San Diego Zoo, and spend a day at the beach. My jealousy overfloweth. I, on the other hand, headed North to Coeur d'Alene to spend two weeks with the fam...

Order of Business #3: THE RETURN OF THE SKY! -- Skyler got home from his mission, and it was a little Easter-flavored family reunion. Fun times. He gave a great talk in church today, and Mom and I sang a musical number. It was actually the first time in a LONG time that we've all been together as a family. We had an Easter egg hunt with nieces Hailee, Riley and Izzy, and had the traditional Ham-and-Funeral Potatoes dinner. Yum-O!

Order of Business #4: This should have been first, but... THE LITTLE GUMMY BEAR! I had my first Baby Doctor appointment about a week ago, and Adam and I got to see our little developing gummy bear baby... little feet with toes... a quick little heartbeat... it was fun. We just sat there with big, goofy grins on our faces. It was sweet. I have a DVD of it if anyone cares to see... but probably not :) I haven't really gained any weight, but the belly continues to grow, and my jeans are getting smaller and smaller. Thankfully, my cousin Jessy gave me some maternity clothes tonight, so that will be veeery helpful. I need some cute maternity pants!

Well, I think that's all for now. Adam will be back in Rexburg on the 26th, I'll pick him up, and we'll head up North to West Yellowstone, MT for another fun summer at the Playmill. I'm missing him WAY much, and it's only night #2. Thank GOODNESS for cell phones!

Buenas Noches and Happy Easter. Let us all be thankful for our Savior Jesus Christ for paying the ultimate price for us all.

No comments: