This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sunday adventure and PREGO PICS!

Adam and I took a little excursion to Rigby/Rexburg this last Sunday because I had an appointment with the doctor on Monday morning. We stopped at a spring just outside of West Yellowstone to fill up our water bottles, and I busted out our camera. Here are a few pictures of Adam and the spring...


Adam was a good husband and filled our bottles...
Notice the beautiful "natural" pipe sticking out from the rock :)
Adam, pointing out the pipe...



And now, what you've all been waiting for... a belly pic!
(I like this picture a lot, except for the pink water bottle in the background!)


Adam wanted a pregnant shadow picture... and because of the bends in the rocks and weeds, my head ended up looking like some sort of dwarf with a big nose, a hat, and then a pot belly to boot! Funny.



And now, behold the wonders of my pregnant, swollen, "memory foam" feet.
Step one: Check out the swollen foot.
(I know it may not look super swollen, but I usually have nice, slender feet.)



Step two: Push your fingers deep into the swollen fluff of the foot.



Step three: remove fingers, and...


Step Four: Behold, the glorious memory foam dent.
They are ALWAYS like this. Fun.



And then we were on our way to Rigby... Adam is chatting with his Dad on the phone.


Adam also had a birthday today -- HAPPY 23rd to ADAM!!


5 comments:

Kari said...

hahahaha Darc, sorry but your feet crack me up...your perfect flip-flop feet will come back someday! and you look gorgeous in that picture!

TIFF said...

I totally forgot that your blog went private....I was so behind on it! I loved the memory foam foot picture, I can TOTALLY relate, mine were the same way! It's not as bad during the winter though. Just as everyone else has said....you make a super fabulous pregnant lady!

Tiffany & Chris Levanger said...

O.M.G.

Team Cody said...

Ahh yes...I totally had SWOLLEN feet. They were insane I couldnt even wear flip flops. I had to wear slippers, EVERYWHERE!!! So bad.

Eileen Jensen said...

Oh Darcy your poor poor feet hang in there only like another 13 weeks. We are so excited for you guys.