This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Playmill Photos

THE SECRET GARDEN
Adam (Dickon) and Eliza (Mary) in The Secret Garden.

Adam as Dickon, probably singing "Winter's On The Wing"...

Adam and Eliza again... I like this one.

GUYS & DOLLS

A bit of a change of pace... Adam (Benny Southstreet) and our best friend Cameron (Nicely Nicely Johnson) in Guys & Dolls... Probably singing the song "Guys & Dolls"...


Adam as Benny Southstreet... He's a funny one :)

If you haven't been up to see a show... hurry - only about a month of shows left!

3 comments:

Eileen Jensen said...

Wish we lived closer so we could go watch Adam Im sure he is amazing. And I noticed on your baby ticker only 12 weeks to go how exciting.

emily said...

I wish you would hurry up and have that baby already. Im so excited for you guys! And, Adam looks like a hoot. Seems like its always guaranteed a good time with him. Miss you, can't wait for the reunion already!
Oh P.S Im gonna steal that quote off your blog ok? I love it.. Much love. XOXOXO

emily said...

I wish you would hurry up and have that baby already. Im so excited for you guys! And, Adam looks like a hoot. Seems like its always guaranteed a good time with him. Miss you, can't wait for the reunion already!
Oh P.S Im gonna steal that quote off your blog ok? I love it.. Much love. XOXOXO