This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Copycat Music Junkie


My friend Lara has a blog. You can find it HERE. It's a fun one.

Anyhoo, every Tuesday, Lars posts her "Tunage Tuesday" blog post, which is a list of all of the songs that she's loving at the moment. Feeling inspired at the moment, I'd like to post a list of some of my favorites. Feel free to open up your iTunes store and have a little taste of each of these... and invest in one or two, if you feel so inclined.

Enjoy!

1. Black Horse & The Cherry Tree -- KT Tunstall
2. Hallelujah -- Rufus Wainwright
3. Brighter Than Sunshine -- Aqualung
4. Head Over Feet (Acoustic Version) -- Alanis Morissette
5. Almost Honest -- Josh Kelley
6. Prelude to a Kiss -- Alicia Keys
7. September -- Earth, Wind & Fire
8. Little Bitty Pretty One -- Jackson 5
9. Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) -- Journey
10. Viva La Vida -- Coldplay
11. My Favorite Song -- Nik Day

(thanks to icanread.tumblr.com for the image)

2 comments:

L said...

I am oh so flattered! I am so not private. Link away my friend!

Eileen Jensen said...

I cant believe you only have 4 weeks left sorry I missed your baby shower. I have a ton of boy stuff for you I need to get it to your mom or mom in law. Hope all is well. Love the music list.