This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Special: My Life Is Average


The following come from MyLifeIsAverage.com -- one of my new favorite guilty pleasures. I loved all the Halloween-themed posts and thought I'd pass 'em along for a good laugh.

Happy Halloween.

Yesterday, we were allowed to wear our costumes to school. I saw three guys dressed as rock, paper, and scissors. A boy dressed as a referee walked up to them and blew his whistle. The rock, paper, and scissors proceeded to fight each other and ran out of the cafeteria. I'm still curious to know who won. MLIA.

Today, while sitting at a stop light I saw a banana drive by on a motorcycle. Shortly after the banana drove by, an ape on a motorcycle drove by chasing the banana. I love Halloween. MLIA

Yesterday, I went into school late and missed my history class. When I went to my school football game I saw my history teacher and he asked where I was. Since I was dressed as a ninja in honor of Halloween I told my teacher that I was there, he just didn't notice me because I was a ninja. My teacher then appologized for marking me absent and told me he would change it to say I was present. MLIA.

Today, I went as a leaf blower for halloween. At my school's dance, one kid came in dressed as a leaf. Needless to say, it was awkward. MLIA.

Today, I saw a man dressed as the Burger King, and another man dressed like Ronald McDonald fighting in front of a Wendy's. MLIA

Today, we got to dress up for Halloween. My friend was wearing an M&M costume. In history, the teacher called out and said "No candy in class." She packed up and left. MLIA

Today for Halloween my friends and I are dressing up as Waldo, Camen Sandiego, Princess Anastasia, a child on the milk carton, the lost tribe of Roanoke, and Osama Bin Laden. They'll never find us. MLIA


Today, I dressed as a single playing card for Halloween at school. Fifty-three other grads did this as well and we managed to make a complete deck of cards, jokers and all. When we were all lined up on the stage for the costume contest, someone yelled "SHUFFLE" and we all proceeded to run around and off the stage.MLIA

Yesterday in Physics someone's phone went off to the tune of the Justice League. After the professor paused his lecture to acknowledge the phone, the kid answered his phone and replied, "The University is in trouble?! We're on our way!" The kid stood up, ripped off his t-shirt, revealed the Superman costume underneath, and exclaimed "Super Friends, Assemble!" Scattered across the class of about 150, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Green Lantern, and Flash all stood up and promptly left the class to save Auburn University. MLIA

Today was my school's dress up day, and during break, I saw a giant tellytubby with a briefcase. Thinking it was my friend, I ran and tackled him. As it turns out, it was my spanish teacher, who is also the football coach. He wants me for the team. MLIA

Today was trick-or-treat for my neighboorhood. So I decided to dress up as Darth Vader to hand out candy. I also had a fog machine that I turnded on when I opend the door. This one little boy dressed up as Luke Skywalker came to my house, and when I opend the door he looked up to me and said "Daddy?" Cooliest kid ever and he got some extra candy. MLIA.

Today, we weren't allowed to dress up for Halloween and anyone that did would be sent to get a change of clothes. In rebellion, many students dressed up incognito, except for one. He was chased by our school police officer all the while screaming, "You can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man!" I'd like to believe that he wasn't caught. MLIA

Today, my sister and I were trick-or-treating. We walked past a group of kids who were explaining to thier parents that they didnt want to walk up the hugest hill in our town because only the crazy old man lived up there and he didnt give out candy. We were walking and saw a tiny glimmer of what could have been a pumpkin. We risked it and spent ten minutes hiking up the hill. When we got there we saw a huge cookie sheet filled with full size candy bars with a sign that said, "I can't believe someone actually came up here. Please take all of them." So we did. Effort is rewarded. MLIA

(Picture found via-Google Images. Thanks)

No comments: