My friend LARS directed me to REMARKS FROM SPARKS... this girl has some amazing word art that fulfills both my creative side and my self-escribed "word nerd" need... all in one. (And yes, I use "..." too much. I know.)
Anyway, she's doing a GIVEAWAY -- and you should go check it out -- especially if you're a word nerd. Or just a nerd. 'Cause you probably are, if you're friends with me. That's how we roll.
Woot Woot! Glad you made your way on over to Remarks from Sparks. The lovely and talented Mrs. Romo is quite Remarkable and witty I might add. Glad you are spreading the word. Word.
2 comments:
Woot Woot! Glad you made your way on over to Remarks from Sparks. The lovely and talented Mrs. Romo is quite Remarkable and witty I might add. Glad you are spreading the word. Word.
Hope baby Jack comes soon.
Golly, thanks for the mention. Glad to have you at our little party.
Post a Comment