This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Workout Mix


Hello, friends! Some of you may be linking up from Facebook to my blog for the first time. If so... Welcome! The other day I posted a Facebook status asking for everyone's favorite workout songs. I looked 'em all up, and loved most all of them -- you guys have good taste! Below are my favorites (from you), plus a few additions of my own! Enjoy.

THE WORKOUT MIX

Warm-up Songs:
1. Lose Yourself (EDITED) - Eminem
2. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
3. Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas

Cardio Songs:
1. Don't Cha (Ralph's Hot Freak Radio Mix) - Pussycat Dolls
2. Pump It - Black Eyed Peas
3. Just Dance - Lady Gaga
4. Womanizer - Britney Spears
5. Keeps Gettin' Better (EDITED) - Christina Aguilera
6. Fergalicious - Fergie
7. My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
8. One More Time - Daft Punk
9. So What - P!nk
10. 3 - Britney Spears
11. Maneater - Nelly Furtado
12. Evacuate the Dancefloor - Cascada

Running Songs:
1. Last Resort (EDITED) - Papa Roach
2. When Worlds Collide - Powerman 5000
3. The Pretender - Foo Fighters
4. Starlight - Muse
5. Here It Goes Again - Ok Go
6. Viva La Vida - Coldplay
7. Bring Me To Life - Evanescence

Weight-lifting Songs:
1. Fighter - Christina Aguilera
2. Remember The Name (EDITED) - Fort Minor
3. Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk
4. Sexyback - Justin Timberlake
5. So What - P!nk
6. Start the Commotion - The Wiseguys
7. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
8. Lovestoned - Justin Timberlake
9. Ramalama (Bang Bang) - Roisin Murphy

Cool-down Songs:
1. Uprising - Muse
2. Body Language - Jesse McCartney
3. My Love - Justin Timberlake
4. Doo Wop (That Thing) - Lauryn Hill
5. The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson 

Do you have any additions? Leave a comment and I'll add my favorites!

Happy workin' it! 

Dizzle 


3 comments:

k8 said...

do i?? Do i ever!

Good Luck-Basement Jaxx
Lights and Music-Cut Copy
This Time (Klaas Remix)-DJ Antoine
Dreams-Deep Dish
Keyhole-Walter Meego
Romantic-Walter Meego
Listen to Your Heart-D.H.T.
Jerk it Out-Caesars

Team Cody said...

Eye of the Tiger...HELLO!!! Thats like a given. Also, the Beyonce song - Ring on it, I dont know the name, I suck. Ha ha. But I really like it. I'm sure you know

rungirlrun32 said...

I could go on forever, but here are a few!
Check Yes Juliet: We The Kings
Prayer of the Refugee: Rise Against
On My Own: Saosin
Papercut: Linkin Park
Take Me Home: After Midnight Project
Untouched: The Veronicas
Running Up That Hill: Placebo (Bones Soundrack to avoid the nasty picture that pops up when the song plays on iTunes)
Love Drunk: Boys Like Girls
Wonderful: Gary Go
Party People: Fergie & Nelly
Let It Rock: Kevin Rudolf
Heaven: DJ Sammy & Yanou