This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

New. Brown. Hair.

Saturday afternoon I stayed home from the beach to recover from my allergies/cold/whatever, and as a result... I went brunette. (Makes perfect sense, doesn't it?)
My little sister tells me "Your hair is more of a mood ring than anything..." and she's actually dead on. Yep. Correcto. Bingo. Ding, ding, ding.
So anyway... here are some not-so-great shots of my oh-so-great new hair. I really like it. It's like a whole new Darcy. Whaddaya think?




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your hair

-Di

Tannerama said...

Looking good

TUG said...

Did you do this because I said that I was giving up brunettes?

Are you sending me a clear message?

PS - It looks good

Darcy said...

Thom, I had no idea you were giving up brunettes...

Clearly, I have made a tragic mistake.

And thanks to everyone. I'm loving it, too... it's a whole new me.

TUG said...

http://thomcarter.blogspot.com/2007/08/why-i-cant-be-zack-morris-anymore.html