This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Sunday, September 23, 2007

This inspired me today.

Lord, make me a channel of Thy peace,
That where there is hatred I may bring love;

That where there is wrong I may bring the spirit of forgiveness;

That where there is discord I may bring truth;

That where there is doubt I may bring faith;

That where there is despair I may bring hope;

And where there are shadows I may bring Thy light;

That where there is sadness I may bring joy;

Lord grant that I may seek rather to comfort than be comforted,

To understand than be understood,

To love than be loved;

For it is by giving that one receives,

It is by self-forgetting that one finds,

It is by forgiving that one is forgiven,

It is by dying that one awakens to eternal life.


-St Francis of Assisi

1 comment:

TUG said...

Thanks for sharing. That is beautiful