This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Thursday, April 10, 2008

21 DAYS!


Yep, you heard it here first... Adam and I only have 21 DAYS before our pre-marital existence is over forever. Three weeks from tomorrow! Good riddance! Sionara! Hallelujah!

Tuesday night, my Aunt Vickie hosted a bridal shower for me, and it was a fun time being surrounded by people I love. Plus, I got a lot of great presents... Kitchen stuff, bathroom stuff, bedroom stuff (wink, wink)... it was a good time. Thanks to everyone who came. I'll post some pictures if I can get my hands on a few!

In other news, Adam comes home from Rexburg TOMORROW! Fiiiiinally! It has been a very long past three months, and I'm beyond excited to have him living so close once again. Today in conversation, we were reminiscing about when we first started dating (oh, so long ago... ha!) and we lived so close. It was fantastic! We didn't know how good we had it.

And finally, if I may publicly say...

Adam... I love you, sweetheart. You are my greatest gift and my most cherished blessing. I am honored to be yours. May 2nd could not come soon enough!

Love, Darcy

7 comments:

Brynne said...

That has to be the cutest thing ever. I remember that excitement like it was yesterday. I'm so excited for you!!

Daines said...

It's getting so close! Congratulations ahead of time...you guys are going to have so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Found you from Raechelle's blog, and it was fun reading your excitement. As a newlywed (almost 2 years...I think I'll always feel like a newlywed because it's awesomely fun), I am very excited for you!! 21 days are going to fly by! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know that chin to forehead intimacy is an appropriate action with 21 days left to marriage. Please be careful. ;P

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your singledom while you have it -- trust me. When you're single you think "I just want to be married -- I hate being single!" But then you get married and wish you could have some of your single freedoms back -- like being able to buy new clothes when ever you want to. Hehe.

Frantz Family said...

so when is the announcement coming in the mail?

Jenna Anderson said...

Time to update your blog!!! I check it daily hoping that you have. Hope you made it down here without any problems! ANd hopefully we see you soon.