This blog has MOVED! CLICK HERE for "The Charmed Life of the Pingels".

Thursday, May 15, 2008

BACK!

Hi, everybody!

First off, I must apologize for the lag in blog posts. Let's just say that with a wedding, honeymoon, moving to a new place, starting new jobs and adjusting to married life... we've been more than a little busy. But let's get on with it...

Greetings from West Yellowstone, MT! Adam and I have been here for about a week and a half and life is good! We're both working at the Playmill Theatre, and Oklahoma opens next Friday!

But let's not get ahead of ourselves... WE'RE MARRIED!!

Yep, that's right.. we finally - finally! - got married on Friday, May 2nd. The day still seems like a blur to us now, but it was all completely beautiful and everything was perfect. Our parents did a fabulous job on the wedding dinner and the reception. We honeymooned for two days in Seattle, WA and had a beautiful time. Perfect weather - no rain! - and the best steak and sushi we have EVER had. (True story!)

And yes, I've got pictures... I just have to get a hold of them! (PS - if you have any, PRETTY PLEASE send them to darcymckayanderson@gmail.com

OH! And go to Playmill.com to see what we're up to! Come see a show if you can make it!

Ok... my computer is about to die and I've got to get onstage for a scene. I love and miss you all. Leave me a comment and let me know how you're doing!

4 comments:

Crystal Taylor said...

Darcy and Adam, so sorry to miss your wedding, it looked beautiful and you looked amazing!!! We wish you guys the best in marriage and also the theater! Sound fun and well come for sure to see ya guys!

Meagan Zastrow said...

Congrats!!! That is so cool that you are working at the Play Mill, how fun.

Porter Family said...

Congratulations! You got a gorgeous day for your wedding. Have fun this summer. Married life is grand! Love, The Porters

BrookeNaomi said...

Darcy,
You are a beautiful bride! LOVE the sash, so cute- I love the Non-traditional stuff, way to be! SO happy for you. You look so happy! See you in June I hope!
Brooke