SO CUTE!!! I love your dress! We were so sad to miss your wedding. Our nephew had a baptism in Portland and Jon's whole family went. Anyway, I LOVE the one in front of the flowers. It looks like it was a beautiful day. I know what you mean about it all being a blur! I am so happy for you both.
Beautiful, as always, Miss Darcy! I found a picture last night of us at Klub Kristi in the nice black outfit with the hot pink "briefs"...those were the days...haha! Glad to hear that all is well!
You look absolutely gorgeous, and you two look great together! My mom said your reception was so pretty! I hope you two are well down in the other part of the state!
8 comments:
SO CUTE!!! I love your dress! We were so sad to miss your wedding. Our nephew had a baptism in Portland and Jon's whole family went. Anyway, I LOVE the one in front of the flowers. It looks like it was a beautiful day. I know what you mean about it all being a blur! I am so happy for you both.
WOW! I love love love your wedding dress! The gold sash is very nice accent. I'm so happy for you guys! Marriage is the best adventure :)
Congratulations! Everything looked beautiful, I hope if went off without a hitch. So jealous you're in Yellowstone, have fun!
darc, your wedding looks like it was beautiful! i should've known you could pull it off in a somewhat short engagement time...good job chica!
Beautiful, as always, Miss Darcy! I found a picture last night of us at Klub Kristi in the nice black outfit with the hot pink "briefs"...those were the days...haha! Glad to hear that all is well!
you're makeup looks great!
Darcy! You are one beautiful chica! I'm sorry I missed it- it has been way to long. Let me know the next time you are in SLC area!
You look absolutely gorgeous, and you two look great together! My mom said your reception was so pretty! I hope you two are well down in the other part of the state!
Post a Comment