Hi, everybody.
I apologize for the very sporadic updates on the blog. An unfortunate incident happened... the backlight on my iBook decided not to work anymore, so I've been without a computer for the last couple of weeks. It's really annoying. I'm borrowing a fellow cast member's computer right now (Thanks, Tim!) and getting a few things done. If anyone knows of a good place in the greater Idaho Falls/Rexburg/West Yellowstone area to get a Mac computer fixed, PLEASE TELL ME!!
Life is fantastic. We opened Oklahoma here at the Playmill last week, and our opening weekend was SO fun. We had huge audiences. This week has been... well... a little more meager due to the weather being so crummy and gas prices being so high. But as the weather improves and tourism here in West picks up, we should get some larger audiences. Last night's audience was moderately sized, but really fun. We had a group from BYU-Idaho's Badger Creek camp, a group of high school Seniors from West Yellowstone, and a group of middle school kids from Colorado (I think) that had just performed Oklahoma for their school play. My favorite part was having the girl who played Gertie (my role in the show) in the front row. Every time I did my annoying laugh, she lost it... laughed her head off. All of the middle schoolers had us autograph their programs and take pictures with them. We felt like celebrities for a few minutes.
I can't wait for the end of June when all the family will be up here for the Anderson Family Reunion. I guess Mom, Dad, Randee, Trav, Jenna, Johnny and Dana are all going to come see us at the Playmill. It will be fun. One of the best parts of the show is the fudge... yep, you read it right. Heidi Merrill, one of the owners of the Playmill, also owns a fudge business called, appropriately, "Heidi's Fudge". She brought up pieces of peanut butter fudge for us to sell this week during intermission, and it is SO GOOD. I also love the mint chocolate fudge and can't wait to taste the white chocolate key lime fudge. Holy smokes! If you want to order some for yourself or for your Dad for Father's day, visit www.heidisfudge.com
Well, I suppose that's about all for now. I'm sorry I don't have any pictures for you... they're all on my computer. Boo. I'll try to load some up on here later this week. I love and miss you all. And, if you can, COME SEE US at the Playmill this summer! We have shows running til the end of August. Visit www.playmill.com for tickets.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Riley Crebs I think can work on Macs...I read that on their blog.....you should get in contact with Lindsay. And the bonus of that is they live in Rexburg...
Take it to Riley! He's pretty good with macs I hear. Him and lindsay are in Rexberg
Dar - I'm excited for you. Always love a new post and your pictures are great! Hopefully I get to West Yellowstone sometime this summer...
Post a Comment