At a rest station on our way to West Yellowstone, we took some fun photos...
This is how packed our car was... baaaarely enough room to see out the back window.
Aaaand the entry to Montana...
This is me, rehearsing a tap number I do for our Variety Show.
Making my "hamper" basket for my character in Oklahoma, Gertie Cummings... it's huge.
We made friends with a little snake... cute, eh?
Me, Christian (a friend of ours) and a geyser... I love this photo.
HOT BABE!
Sunday afternoon, we put Maggie in our freezer.
She's the owner of the Playmill's daughter, and she has more sass than Adam and I combined.
More pictures to come... Until then...
5 comments:
darc! these pictures make me feel so happy for you! darcy has a husband...it's so cute.
Great pics, and I love how you two are BOTH sporting Seattle shirts... makes me want one.
Dar! I chatted with your brother today at my place of work in sexy rexy, Agenda Clothing. It was so good to talk to him and hear all about you and hubbie at the playmill. How much fun! He said you come down on the weekends, I def want to see you, I am back at the ridge and loving life. Check out my new baby blog, I am really proud of it.
ps. I love you pics, you too are so adorable together!
I'm so jealous you are in Yellowstone! You guys look so happy. Hope everything is still going well, have some fudge for me?
Darcy, you look fabulous! You guys are kinda adorable. Congrats to the newlyweds!
Post a Comment