Adam is baffled by my obsession, along with my mother, mother-in-law, sisters-in-law... yeah, they all think I'm nuts. And I will admit--I do have more shoes than most normal human beings, but in my defense, I do shop for them on clearance racks, discount stores, and thrift stores - yes, I said it, thrift stores.
Now, the purpose of this post is because I have been drooling over a couple of items and lack the fund-age to procure them, so I thought I'd just post them on this page, so that you, too can enjoy. I absolutely LOVE Fall clothes and have zero dollars to indulge my craving... so please... humor me with a little virtual "window shopping."
PS - If you'd like to purchase for me any of the below items and send them to me via-snail mail, labeled "Love, your secret admirer" or "I love you, Darcy"... then please, be my guest. :)
First, behold... the Madison Ankle Boot from Payless (Yep, Payless!)
I love the Victorian-style buttons and the hidden platform.
The best part is, they're only $34.99
I love the Victorian-style buttons and the hidden platform.
The best part is, they're only $34.99

And now, the Mossimo Danae Peep-Toe Pump in Giraffe by Target.
I tried them on in the store a few months ago, and honestly...
The picture doesn't give them a bit of justice.
I love the buckle - and the black and gold combo -- my favorite!
Another steal at $26.99!
I tried them on in the store a few months ago, and honestly...
The picture doesn't give them a bit of justice.
I love the buckle - and the black and gold combo -- my favorite!
Another steal at $26.99!

3 comments:
Hey girl -- it's been awhile! I am wit you on the shoe fettish, but I've got to say that those pairs look mighty UNcomfortable. I think my feet would hate me if I wore them . . . and my hubby would make fun of me for wearing animal print!
I liked the madisons too! The only problem for me is that I am so short in the winter my jeans are wet nearly to my knees, which necessitates higher boots. Adorable though.
Cute shoes...but ditto on the uncomfortable! You know me...I'm so boring when it comes to style! I lack it completely.
As for the alphablog..doesn't it start out sounding like such a great idea and then it's just kind of a burden?? I am thrilled to be done! But keep up the good work! I love reading your posts!!!
Post a Comment