The RULES 1. Link the person who tagged you --- LARA'S BLOG! 2. Post these rules. 3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. 4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
Six Unspectacular Quirks About Darcy...
1. I invest time and money in things that aren't necessarily useful, but look good... like decorative pillows, decorative towels, pairs of shoes, etc. (Submitted by: Adam Pingel)
2. I can't stand when there are food splatters on the counter... especially dried-on ones. I have to remove them.
3. I'm an American Idol reject. I auditioned in October 2006.
4. I have a degree in Print Journalism, but have yet to work as a journalist, post-graduation. I graduated in April of 2006.
5. My husband and I dated for only 10 days before we were engaged. Yep, that's right. Ten days.
6. I'm addicted to 44-ounce, zero-calorie Sobe from the Horkley's fountain here in Rexburg... only 60 cents for 44 ounces. Sweet, cheap refreshment.
YOU'RE TAGGED!
Trav & Jenna
Randee
Mom
Johnny & Dana
Ben & Michelle
Alex
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is a steal of a deal on the Sobe I am jealous. I am also honored that I get to be the L on your alphabet blog!
Post a Comment